Daily Juror Call-in Notification Service
On this date, THURSDAY, JULY 7, 2022:
Jurors with reporting numbers 6000 through and including 6999 are to report to the Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Courthouse, located at 110 North Calvert Street, Room 240.
Please be advised: We encourage you to wear comfortable footwear as you may be required to walk to multiple locations during your jury service.
DO NOT REPORT if you or a member of your household has tested positive for COVID-19, if you are experiencing symptoms, or if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results. Please call the jury office at 410-333-3775 to reschedule your service. The call center is to accept calls Monday through Friday, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., except State and Federal holidays.
Updated: 7/6/22 3:40 P.M.
Bring your summons with you. It is not required, but will help expedite the check-in process. If selected, please read all the following instructions before reporting:
- Arrive at 8:00 a.m. to the Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Courthouse, 110 North Calvert Street, Room 240 or to the War Memorial Building, 101 North Gay Street, Upper Level. Registration ends promptly at 9:00 a.m. There are NO exceptions.
- You may register using one of the NEW self-check-in kiosks, then proceed to the counter for payment or to waive receipt of your payment.
- Please only use the St. Paul Street or Fayette Street (handicap accessible) entrances. The doors are opened daily at 7:30 a.m. at the Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Courthouse.
- For emergency weather closings, please listen to major news outlets or visit the Court’s Emergency Weather Closings page.
- By order of the Baltimore City Sheriff’s Department, some items are prohibited and are not to be brought into the building. Other items are allowed with restrictions. Click here for details.
- Proper Dress is required. Uniform type attire (e.g., medical, law enforcement, military, etc.) should not be worn for jury service. Abbreviated clothing such as: shorts, muscle shirts, halter tops, bare midriff, leggings, etc., are not acceptable court attire. Exposed underwear, clothing with inappropriate language, athletic attire, and other types of clothing inappropriate for court are not to be worn.
NEW: PUBLIC WI-FI IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE MITCHELL COURTHOUSE JURY WAITING ROOMS!
Before reporting for jury duty, remember to sign up for an Enoch Pratt Free Library card to access free, digital resources while at the courthouse!