Directions & Parking
To The War Memorial Building:
From I83 Take I-83 South. Head east on Saratoga Street toward Gay Street. Turn right on to N Gay Street. Turn left onto E Lexington Street.
From I95 Head northwest on S Monroe Street toward Wicomico Street. Turn right onto Wicomico Street. Take Russel Street and W Pratt Street to Lexington Street. Turn right onto E Lexington Street.
- Please read your entire summons carefully. If you are to report to the Baltimore War Memorial Building, that facility is located at 101 North Gay Street between Fayette and Lexington Streets. The main juror entrance is directly across from the City Hall plaza on Gay Street. The handicapped accessible entrance is located on the Lexington Street side of the building.
- We encourage you to wear comfortable footwear as you may be required to walk to multiple locations during your jury service. If you are summoned to report to the War Memorial Building and have a physical disability that prevents you from walking long distances, please instead report to the Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Courthouse to receive accommodations during your service.
- IF YOU MISSED YOUR ORIGINAL DATE OF SERVICE AND HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED TO SERVE AS A “WALK-IN” JUROR, PLEASE REPORT TO THE CLARENCE M. MITCHELL, JR. COURTHOUSE FOR SERVICE. DO NOT REPORT TO THE WAR MEMORIAL BUILDING.
THE WAR MEMORIAL BUILDING WILL NOT BE USED FOR ROUTINE OFFICE PURPOSES.
If you wish to speak to a representative in-person for routine office purposes (e.g., to provide documentation for disqualification), please visit the Jury Office located in Room 239 at the Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Courthouse located at 100 North Calvert Street. Normal office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM, except State holidays.
You may also contact our office by calling 410-333-3775 during our normal business hours Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM, except State holidays.
To the Circuit Court for Baltimore City:
From I83 Take I-83 South. Turn right on the Fayette Street exit. Turn right on Calvert Street. Mitchell Courthouse and Courthouse East are on the corners of Calvert Street and East Fayette Street.
From I95 Take Exit 53 (I-395, M L King Blvd, Downtown). Continue onto West Conway Street. Turn LEFT onto LIGHT ST / MD-2 North. Continue to follow MD-2 North. Turn slightly right onto Calvert Street / MD-2 North. Mitchell Courthouse and Courthouse East are on the corners of Calvert Street and East Fayette Street.
SP+ Parking Parking.com
- SunTrust Garage
- 7 St. Paul Street
- The Munsey Garage
- 10 East Baltimore Street
- Hotel Monaco
- 25 South Charles Street
- Water Street Garage
- 16 West Saratoga Street
- 510 East Lexington Street
Park Fast www.parkfast.com
- 545 North High Street
- 215 East Fayette
- 100 West Fayette
Park It of Maryland www.kornblatt.com
- St. Paul Plaza Parking Garage
- 210 St. Paul
- 15 Guilford Avenue
- 414 Water Street
- 510 East Lexington