Information about the Coronavirus known as COVID-19
There are steps you can take to reduce the chance of receiving or spreading the virus, including:
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth with your flexed elbow or a tissue rather than your hands;
- Maintain at least 3 feet between you and someone who is coughing or sneezing;
- Wash your hands often with soap or an alcohol-based rub, especially before touching your eyes, nose, or mouth after you have touched other surfaces;
- If you have a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention; and
- If you are contemplating travel outside of the United States, monitor the travel advisories that are currently in effect.