Daily Juror Call-in Notification Service
Pursuant to the Administrative Order issued by Chief Judge Mary Ellen Barbera, Fifth Amended Administrative Order Re-Imposing the Statewide Suspension of Jury Trials and Maintaining Grand Juries, filed December 22, 2021, found here, ALL criminal and civil jury trials have been suspended effective MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2020 through FRIDAY, APRIL 23, 2021.
Therefore, all trial jurors summoned during this period are EXCUSED.
You do NOT need to call to confirm.
You do NOT need to report for service.
JANUARY 2021 TERM GRAND JURORS: The selection process is still underway. You will be notified of your status forthcoming. Please continue to monitor the correspondence provided to you by the Jury Commissioner and the Judge-in-Charge of Grand Jury. Thank you for your patience.
Last Updated: 12/23/20 1:45 p.m.
If selected, please read all the following instructions before reporting:
- Bring your summons with you. It is not required, but will help expedite the check-in process.
- Arrive at 8:00 a.m. to the Clarence Mitchell Courthouse, 110 North Calvert Street, Room 240. Registration ends promptly at 9:00 a.m. There are NO exceptions.
- You may register using one of the NEW self-check-in kiosks, then proceed to the counter for payment or to waive receipt of your payment.
- Please only use the St. Paul Street or Fayette Street (handicap accessible) entrances. The doors are opened daily at 7:30 a.m.
- For emergency weather closings, please listen to major news outlets or visit the Court’s Emergency Weather Closings page.
- By order of the Baltimore City Sheriff’s Department, some items are prohibited and are not to be brought into the building. Other items are allowed with restrictions. Click here for details.
- Proper Dress is required. Uniform type attire (e.g., medical, law enforcement, military, etc.) should not be worn for jury service. Abbreviated clothing such as: shorts, muscle shirts, halter tops, bare midriff, leggings, etc., are not acceptable court attire. Exposed underwear, clothing with inappropriate language, athletic attire, and other types of clothing inappropriate for court are not to be worn.
NEW: PUBLIC WI-FI IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE MITCHELL COURTHOUSE JURY WAITING ROOMS!
Before reporting for jury duty, remember to sign up for an Enoch Pratt Free Library card to access free, digital resources while at the courthouse!