Daily Juror Call-in Notification Service
Jurors with reporting numbers 4000 through and including 4900 are to report to the CLARENCE M. MITCHELL, JR. COURTHOUSE on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2021.
Jurors with reporting numbers 4901 through and including 4999 are EXCUSED and DO NOT need to report for jury service at the Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Courthouse.
Jurors with reporting numbers 5000 through and including 5500 are to report to the BALTIMORE CITY WAR MEMORIAL BUILDING on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 4, 2021.
Jurors with reporting numbers 5501 through and including 5999 are EXCUSED and DO NOT need to report for jury service at the Baltimore City War Memorial Building.
Please be advised: We encourage you to wear comfortable footwear as you may be required to walk to multiple locations during your jury service.
Updated: 8/03/21 4:00 p.m.
If selected, please read all the following instructions before reporting:
- Bring your summons with you. It is not required, but will help expedite the check-in process.
- Arrive at 8:00 a.m. to the Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Courthouse, 110 North Calvert Street, Room 240 or to the War Memorial Building, 101 North Gay Street, Upper Level. Registration ends promptly at 9:00 a.m. There are NO exceptions.
- You may register using one of the NEW self-check-in kiosks, then proceed to the counter for payment or to waive receipt of your payment.
- Please only use the St. Paul Street or Fayette Street (handicap accessible) entrances. The doors are opened daily at 7:30 a.m. at the Courthouse.
- Please only use the Gay Street or Lexington Street (handicap accessible) entrances. The doors are opened daily at 8:00 a.m. at the War Memorial Building.
- For emergency weather closings, please listen to major news outlets or visit the Court’s Emergency Weather Closings page.
- By order of the Baltimore City Sheriff’s Department, some items are prohibited and are not to be brought into the building. Other items are allowed with restrictions. Click here for details.
- Proper Dress is required. Uniform type attire (e.g., medical, law enforcement, military, etc.) should not be worn for jury service. Abbreviated clothing such as: shorts, muscle shirts, halter tops, bare midriff, leggings, etc., are not acceptable court attire. Exposed underwear, clothing with inappropriate language, athletic attire, and other types of clothing inappropriate for court are not to be worn.
NEW: PUBLIC WI-FI IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE MITCHELL COURTHOUSE JURY WAITING ROOMS!
Before reporting for jury duty, remember to sign up for an Enoch Pratt Free Library card to access free, digital resources while at the courthouse!