Daily Juror Call-in Notification Service
PLEASE SEE CHIEF JUDGE MARY ELLEN BARBERA’S ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER EXTENDING THE LENGTH OF STATEWIDE JUDICIARY RESTRICTED OPERATIONS DUE TO THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY TO JUNE 5, 2020 (recited here) AND THE AMENDED ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER LIFTING THE STATEWIDE SUSPENSION OF JURY TRIALS AND RESUMING GRAND JURIES (recited here).
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMINISTRATIVE JUDGE CARRIÓN’S ORDER ISSUED ON MARCH 12, 2020 (ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 2020-01) NOT INCONSISTENT WITH CHIEF JUDGE BARBERA’S ORDER CLOSING THE COURTHOUSE TO THE PUBLIC REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
Therefore, ALL PETIT AND OSC JURORS scheduled for service from FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2020 through FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2020, are EXCUSED.
Your name will be returned to the jury pool for jury service in the future.
You do NOT need to report for service.
You do NOT need to call to confirm.
Those jurors include:
In addition to the above:
Last Updated: 07/30/20 11:30 a.m.
If selected, please read all the following instructions before reporting:
- Bring your summons with you. It is not required, but will help expedite the check-in process.
- Arrive at 8:00 a.m. to the Clarence Mitchell Courthouse, 110 North Calvert Street, Room 240. Registration ends promptly at 9:00 a.m. There are NO exceptions.
- You may register using one of the NEW self-check-in kiosks, then proceed to the counter for payment or to waive receipt of your payment.
- Please only use the St. Paul Street or Fayette Street (handicap accessible) entrances. The doors are opened daily at 7:30 a.m.
- For emergency weather closings, please listen to major news outlets or visit the Court’s Emergency Weather Closings page.
- By order of the Baltimore City Sheriff’s Department, some items are prohibited and are not to be brought into the building. Other items are allowed with restrictions. Click here for details.
- Proper Dress is required. Uniform type attire (e.g., medical, law enforcement, military, etc.) should not be worn for jury service. Abbreviated clothing such as: shorts, muscle shirts, halter tops, bare midriff, leggings, etc., are not acceptable court attire. Exposed underwear, clothing with inappropriate language, athletic attire, and other types of clothing inappropriate for court are not to be worn.
NEW: PUBLIC WI-FI IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE MITCHELL COURTHOUSE JURY WAITING ROOMS!
Before reporting for jury duty, remember to sign up for an Enoch Pratt Free Library card to access free, digital resources while at the courthouse!